- Accommodation in comfortable three-star boutique hotel
- Visit the world-famous, majestic Dal Lake
- Enjoy shikara ride on Dal Lake
- Explore popular hill station Gulmarg, also called ‘Meadow of Flowers’
- Soak in the stunning beauty and fresh air of Pahalgam on a full-day visit
- Visit the revered Shankaracharya temple atop a hill
- Complimentary welcome drink — famous Kashmiri tea Kahwa, flavoured with saffron and almonds or juice — on arrival
- Complimentary mineral water bottle on all days of your stay
- Transfers in luxury vehicles
Packages you may opt
- Complete package ( Package with transport ):-This package includes accommodation on meal plan chosen with cab facility for Pick up / drop & sightseeing on non sharing basis ( exclusively for your family )
- Package without transport:- This package includes accommodation without cab facility for Pick up or drop or sightseeing . The hotel will provide only accommodation on meal plan chosen.
- Package for transport only:- This package includes only cab facility for pick up / drop & sightseeing and does not include accommodation.
- Toyota Innova AC / Non AC
- Chevrolet Tavera AC/ Non AC
- Tata Indigo AC/ Non Ac
- Toyota Etios AC/ Non AC
- Force Tempo traveller AC/ Non AC ( 12 Seater )
- Tata Winger AC/ Non AC ( 12 Seater)
Arrive at Srinagar. Our representative will meet, assist and transfer you to Hotel Pacific, Srinagar. Welcome drink upon arrival, followed by free individual activities for an hour. Day reserved for local sightseeing — visit the majestic Dal Lake and enjoy a shikara ride. Stay overnight stay at Hotel Pacific, Srinagar.
After breakfast, proceed to Gulmarg. Check out the major attractions in Gulmarg, including horse riding, Gondola cable car ride, which takes you from a height of about 8,825 feet to 13,780 feet amid verdant, steep hills, followed by skiing (winter sport). Back to Hotel Pacific Srinagar for overnight stay.
After breakfast, proceed for Pahalgam, the ‘Valley of Shepherds’. The breathtaking beauty of Pahalgam with its streams, valleys and woods will make you feel like you are in paradise. Connect with nature in the lap of the mountains and return back for Srinagar in the evening. Overnight stay at Hotel Pacific.
Begin your day with a visit to the Shankaracharya temple, an ancient Shiva temple located on Gopadari Hill. After darshan, come back to hotel, have breakfast and be transferred to airport. Go back home with memories of a lifetime.
Your package includes
- Pick-up and drop from Srinagar International Airport (for packages including transport facility)
- Transfer to sightseeing as per above itinerary (for packages including transport facility)
- The above package is on MAP (Modified American Plan) basis and includes room, breakfast and dinner
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Two free mineral water bottles on arrival day
Your package excludes
- Personal expenses like STD calls, soft drinks, laundry etc
- Entry tickets at any of the tourist spots
- Shikara ride, horse riding, gondola ride, skiing charges etc
- Local sightseeing in Pahalgam / Sonamarg / Gulmarg ( Upon arrival , you need to hire local vehicle / pony for sightseeing for any of these places at your own cost . The packages includes only transfer to above places) .
For package cost, fill out the enquiry form on our website or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. You can also call us on any of the following phone numbers:
What you should wear for your Kashmir trip
Cotton clothes in Summers. For Spring and Autumn season, light woollens are the perfect clothes to wear in Kashmir and heavy woollens are a must for Kashmir winters.
The gifts from seasons
- Snow season the gift from nature you love :- From December to March
- Delicious ripe apple season :- From August to November
- Saffron harvesting season :- From September to October
- Blaze beauty of chinars:- From September to October
- Valley under lush green shadow :- From April to July
- Tulip garden :- March – April
Major Tourist Destination
Srinagar / Gulmarg / Sonamarg / Pahalgam / Yousmarg / Kheerbhavani Temple / Dachigam National Park / Manasbal lake / Kokernag / Verinag / Jamia Masjid / Hazratbal Shrine
- Only one major tourist destination can be covered in one day as other places are located on different routes
- Routes to Sonamarg remain closed during heavy snow fall in winters
- Candle light dinner / Cake
- Heart balloon room decoration
- Flower room decoration
- Glass of Milk with stigmas of saffron
What To Buy
- Kashmiri Shawls
- Kashmiri Namdas
- Papier Machie
- Kangri ( earthen pot )
- Wall rugs
- Chain stitch